Changes in office hours of counselling for December 2014
Counselling at the legal department is limited to:
- Monday the 15 Decebre untill 5 pm
- Thursday the 18 December untill 3 pm
Counselling during Christmas holidays:
- Monday 22.12. from 9 to 5 pm
- Wednesday 24.12. closed
- Thursday 25.12. closed
- Monday 29.12. from 9 to 5 pm
- Wednesday 31.12. closed
- Thursday 1.1. closed
On Tuesday 2 December, we take part at a public event in the European Parliament in Brussels, which focuses on implementation of the so called Employers Sanctions Directive thorough the EU countries.
MEPs, representatives of European institutions, policy makers and civil society will seek together for answers on questions whether the directive represents an effective tool in fighting irregular migration or what are its impacts when it comes to the protection of rights of undocumented migrant workers.
The event is organised by PICUM and all partner NGOs involved in the project For undocumented migrants´rights in the Central Europe, incl. SIMI.
Changes in office hours this week
- On Monday the 10th of November will be legal counselling available only untill 5 pm.
- On Thursday the 13th of November will be the social counselling available as of 1 pm.