A foreigner can be assured of accommodation in the Czech Republic in the form of tenancy, lodging or by buying a flat or a house.

Renting a property is based on a lease contract between a landlord and a tenant(s). A lease agreement has to be in a written form.

For more information and support on searching or maintaining accommodation contact the social department of SIMI.

Useful information for foreigners


Máte zájem o naše aktivity? Nechcete přehlédnout akce, které pořádáme? Přihlašte se k odběru našeho newsletteru: