Social welfare

If you have a newborn infant or a small child, or if you are in a difficult social situation, you may be entitled to social security benefits or benefits for your material needs. Foreigners without permanent residency in the Czech Republic are required to stay in the Czech Republic for a minimum length of 365 days to gain access to these benefits. For basic information please see the adviser or MoLSA information.

State Social Support (SSP)

Electronic form is here

Contacts for appropriate labor offices concerning SSP to be found here

Assistance in Material Need (AMN)

Electronic form is here

Contacts for appropriate labor offices concerning AMN to be found here

In any case please feel free to contact social department of AIM – in person, via phone or via email.